Shape Leadership is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
Shape Leadership takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This privacy notice applies to any and all data collected by us or provided by you.
The personal data we collect from you includes:
● Name, email, telephone numbers provided to us when you contact us directly via our website, eventbrite, by email or telephone
● Notes from our coaching sessions or workshops
● Recordings of coaching sessions if required (this will always be discussed with you prior to the session).
● Signed coaching agreement and consent forms to share your data with the ICF for the sole purpose of verifying coaching hours.
All personal data that we handle will be safely secured by the team within our database and will never be shared outside the organisation without your explicit written consent.
Notes from workshops will be uploaded and stored on our system. We will remove any notes that explicitly relate to a particular client. Workshop notes will be anonymised and may be shared in reports to sponsors.
Notes from individual coaching sessions will be secured by your coach and will not be shared with other coaches in the organisation or with anyone else. Full details of how we store data can be found in your coaching agreement. Copies of client notes will be available to the client at any time during the coaching tenure.
How long we keep your data
We will store data that you have provided securely whilst you are a prospective and/or active client with Shape Leadership UK.
Prospective client: engaged with a member of the team in person, by email or telephone and have provided contact details so we can keep you informed about our programmes and services.
Prospective clients can contact us at any time and ask us to remove their details from our system. Please contact our data office Maria Marlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Active client: engaged in a workshop, coaching or service provided by Shape Leadership UK, either paid or unpaid.
At the end of a programme Active clients will be sent a feedback form that asks if you wish us to keep you informed about future programmes. If you answer no, then we will remove your contact details from our database.
All coaching notes will be destroyed within one month of the end of the coaching relationship. Paper notes will be shredded and online notes permanently deleted from our systems.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
1. All data will be stored on a central google drive with access only available to team members and nothing will be saved to local drives.
2. All laptops and phones used by the team to access the drive will be password protected.
3. All paper notes will be locked away for the duration of the coaching relationship, and will not be stored with any personal data and will be destroyed immediately upon the end of the contract.
4. Any data transmitted from our website will be encrypted using a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. Our SSL will establish an encrypted link between our web server and your browser. This means that all data will be kept private.
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
You have a number of legal rights regarding your personal information and we will respect those at all times. You are entitled to:
● Access the personal information that we hold about you. Email your request to our data protection officer, Maria Marlow at email@example.com.
● Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
● Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
● Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 10 December 2019.